If you are an international student interested in studying at BINUS UNIVERSITY, here are some simple steps to apply to us:
*more information on visa is available on our visa section here.
Our admission is currently done through email. If you are interested in applying to us, you can send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are foreigner currently holding ITAS/ITAP, or a previous student in BINUS School, please contact us by email to email@example.com for admission information.
- High School Graduation – Grade 12 / A Level Certificate / IB Diploma (with relevant background)
- English**: TOEFL 550 / iBT 80 / IELTS 6.0/ equivalent
- Online aptitude test
** Alternative proof is English as language of instruction in high-school. We also offer our own online English test if you haven’t got your English language proficiency tests (contact us for more information on our online English test procedure).
Students in undergraduate programs with TOEFL scores betwen 450-549/equivalent can enroll after completing 150 hours of BINUS pre-university English preparatory course.
- Admission Form (download here)
- Transcripts of grades 10 – 12.
- High school diploma/Senior high national exam certificate.
- Color copy of passport personal page (valid for the full duration of the study).
- ID photograph 4×6 cm (300 kb; electronic version).
- Portfolio (for Graphic Design and Fashion Management programs applicant).
Equivalency process maybe required for some applicants. It is not required if the applicant has completed 12 years of formal education and able to provide high school completion certificate/diploma or equivalent. The process takes 1 month from application to issuance (BINUS can help process).
Senior High Equivalency Requirements:
1. Letter of Statement – Education Background
2. Grade 9 academic transcript and Junior High School (or equivalent) certificate
2. ID photograph 4×6 cm (electronic version; 300 kb)
3. Birth Certificate
4. Color copy of passport personal page (passport should be valid for the full duration of study)
5. Recommendation letter from Indonesian Embassy in Home Country and/or the applicant’s Embassy in Indonesia (facilitated by BINUS)
We accept students who wish to do a credit transfer. To check your eligibility for credit transfer, please send us your current academic transcript and course syllabi by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested to apply for our BINUS World Class Scholarship, please also submit the following documents:
- Scanned TOEFL or IELTS score certificate (or other English Proficiency Tests) obtained within the last 2 years.
- CV – Curriculum Vitae.
- Motivation letter – explaining why you are interested in joining BINUS University and why you are the best candidate.
- Proof of financial competency beyond scholarship (official letter from the bank confirming a minimum balance of USD 3,000 in applicant’s account).
- 2 recommendation letters (from teachers/employers/community leaders).
- Proof of achievements (academic/non-academic and/or related work experience).
Last updated :