Admission Cycle for Undergraduate Programs
The Admission Cycle for Undergraduate Program is divided between campuses. Please see below for more detailed information:
Senayan Campus (BINUS INTERNATIONAL and BNSD)
|1 December||15 November||1 July||
Alam Sutera Campus (BASE and Global Class)
General Requirements for Undergraduate Programs
Requirements for each major are in the table below:
|Faculty/ School||Major||High School Requirement||English Requirement||Entrance Test Material|
|BINUS INTERNATIONAL||Computer Science||High School – Grade 12
(A-Level/ IB Diploma/ Equivalent)
|TOEFL PBT: 550
TOEFL iBT: 80
|· Logic, Abstraction & Verbal Test,
· BINUS INTERNATIONAL English Proficiency Test
· Drawing Test (for BNSD),
· Interview with Head of Program (If Required)
|Business Management & Marketing|
|Business Information Systems|
|BINUS NORTHUMBRIA SCHOOL OF DESIGN||Graphic Design & New Media|
|BINUS ASO SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING||Automotive and Robotics Engineering||TOEFL PBT: 550
TOEFL iBT: 80
|Product Design Engineering|
|Global Class||International Relations||TOEFL PBT: 500
TOEFL iBT: 75
- Applicants with Social Major in high school who wish to apply to the Computer Science program will be required to join the Matriculation course prior to the beginning of the 1st semester.
- Applicants who have taken an IELTS or TOEFL exam are not required to take the BINUS International English Proficiency Test.
- Scholarship applicants must have a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or an equivalent International English language test score. Fee-paying applicants must have a minimum IELTS score of 5.0 or an equivalent International English language test score. Students with IELTS 5.0 will begin their program with a Pre-sessional English course.
- Grade 11 students may apply if they are able to obtain the High School Equivalency Letter from the Indonesian Ministry of Education. The Letter of Equivalency is needed for local or international students who have graduated from an international/intercultural school (international high school diplomas) and would like to do a bachelor’s degree in Indonesia. Visit this website for more information about HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY.
Documents for Equivalency Process (for Grade 11 applicants)
- Academic Documentation – If it’s not in English has to be translated by Sworn Translator
- High School Diploma Certificate (Original Scan in Color)
- Official Transcript (Original Scan in Color)
- Certified Copy of Diploma and Transcript *
- High School Report Card (Grade 10, 11 and 12)
- Junior High School Transcript (Grade 9)
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Scan
- Photo with red background (max. 2 MB)
*All academic documents, professional qualifications and English translations of these documents, MUST be certified as a true copy of the original. Every page of the document must contain all of the following elements:
- An original stamp bearing the name of the person or organization who verifies the document
- Words in English to the effect of “I certify that this is a true copy of the original”
- An original signature
- The date of certification
Admission Process for Undergraduate Programs
- Admission Form – download here
- Transcripts of grades 10 – 12
- High school diploma/Senior high national exam certificate
- English Test Score Results (plus Indonesian language proficiency proof for BASE)
- Colour copy of passport personal page (valid for the full duration of the study)
- ID photograph 4×6 cm (300 kb; electronic version)
- High School Equivalency from Indonesian Ministry of Education** – (for Global Class/BASE)
If you are interested to apply for our BINUS World-Class Scholarship, please also submit the following documents:
- Scanned TOEFL or IELTS score certificate (or other English Proficiency Tests) obtained within the last 2 years
- CV – Curriculum Vitae.
- Motivation letter – explaining why you are interested in joining BINUS University and why you are the best candidate.
- Proof of financial competency beyond scholarship (official letter from the bank confirming a minimum balance of USD 4,500 in applicant’s account).
- 2 recommendation letters (from teachers/employers/community leaders).
- Proof of achievements (academic/non-academic and/or related work experience).
- * The interview with the Head of Program is only required for applicants applying for a scholarship from BINUS UNIVERSITY.
- ** When the High School Equivalency is required, BINUS Team will help to process it to the Indonesian Ministry of Education.
Last updated :