How to Apply for Graduate Programs
Admission Cycle for Graduate Programs
There are 4 (Four) intake available for International Graduate Program, as seen below:
Nov – December
|June||March – April|
June – July
Aug – September
General Requirements for Graduate Programs
Requirements for each major are in the table below:
|Program||Education Requirement||Professional Requirement||English Requirement||Entrance Test Material|
|MM in Professional Business Management||Possess Undergraduate Degree*||Minimum 2 years from graduation with 2 years working experience||TOEFL PBT: 500
TOEFL iBT: 75
|· BINUS INTERNATIONAL English Proficiency Test
· Interview with Head of Program
|MM Executive in Strategic Management||Minimum 3 years in a Managerial position|
* If the applicants possess undergraduate degree from a foreign university (Non-Indonesian University), the applicant is required to obtain the Undergraduate Equivalency Letter from Indonesian Ministry of Education.
About the Equivalency
The Letter of equivalency is needed for Local or International student who graduated from Foreign university abroad (University Diploma not from Indonesian Universities) and would like to do a bachelor’s/ Master’s/ Doctoral degree in Indonesia. The idea is to verify if the previous education is equivalent to Indonesian education system. The letter will be released by Indonesian Ministry of Education. Visit this website for more information about University Diploma Equivalency.
Documents for Equivalency Process
- Academic Documentation – If it’s not in English has to be translated by Sworn Translator
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (Original Scan in Color)
- Official Transcript (Original Scan in Color)
- Apostille Embassy Legalization/ Embassy Recommendation Letter mentioning that you have finished your study in the Host Country/ Certified Copy of University Diploma and Transcript*
- Curriculum & Course Syllabi (from course handbook of the program taken in bachelor’s degree)
- Previous Education Certificate (High School Certificate and Transcript)
- Birth Certificate
- Scan Passport – all pages incl. passport/visa used during bachelor/master study
- Photo – Red Background (max 2 MB)
*All academic documents, professional qualifications and English translations of these documents, MUST be certified as a true copy of the original. Every page of the document must contain all of the following elements:
- An original stamp bearing the name of the person or organization who verifies the document
- Words in English to the effect of “I certify that this is a true copy of the original”
- An original signature
- The date of certification
Admission Process for Graduate Programs
- Admission Form – download here
- University Diploma and Transcript
- English Test Score Results
- Colour copy of passport personal page (valid for the full duration of the study)
- ID photograph 4×6 cm (300 kb; electronic version)
- Undergraduate Program Equivalency from Indonesian Ministry of Education*
*BINUS Team will help to process it to the Indonesian Ministry of Education.
Visit this page if you are interested in applying for the BINUS World-Class Scholarship.
Last updated :
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...