BINUS World Class Scholarship rewards international students at undergraduate level demonstrating academic excellence and leadership skills.
Scholarship applies to international undergraduate programs at the Faculty of Computing and Media, the Faculty of Economics and Communication, BINUS Business School, BINUS Northumbria School of Design, and BINUS ASO School of Engineering.
The scholarship covers:
- 100% tuition waiver for 4 years (including 4+0 program)*
- Free standard double room at BINUS Square (BSQ) – Hall of Residence
- Free bus shuttle service
- Health benefit
- Visa and stay permit refund benefit (VITAS/KITAS only)
The scholarship does not cover:
- Extra semester credit units
- Remedial and retake fees
- Double degree tuition/accommodation fees
- Study abroad/ student exchange fees
- Mandatory field trips
- Language courses
- Living cost (food & leisure)
- Books and supplies
- Refundable BSQ security deposit
- High School Graduation – Grade 12 with GPA 3.0 out of 4.0 (75%)/ A level certificate (BBB) / IB Diploma (32 points). Applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- IELTS 6.0 (in all components)/ TOEFL 550 or equivalent (plus proficiency in Indonesian language for BASE)
- Passed Interview with the Head of Program
- Non-academic achievements and/or work experience
- Foreign nationalities (both non-KITAS/KITAP holders AND/OR KITAS/KITAP holders may apply)
Scholarship Application Documents:
Complete admission application documents PLUS:
- Scanned TOEFL or IELTS score certificate (or other English Proficiency Tests) obtained within the last 2 years.
- CV – Curriculum Vitae.
- Motivation letter – explaining why you are interested in joining BINUS University and why you are the best candidate.
- Proof of financial competency beyond scholarship (official letter from the bank confirming a minimum balance of USD 4,500 in applicant’s account).
- 2 recommendation letters (from teachers/employers/community leaders).
- Proof of achievements (academic/non-academic and/or related work experience).
* Scholarship Renewal Requirements:
- GPS (Grade Point Average for a Semester) 2.75 out of 3.0
- Fulfilled ambassadorship requirements
SCHEDULE AND REGISTRATION
|February 2022||CLOSED||1 September 2021|
|September 2022||OPEN||1 July 2022|
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration and more details.
Last updated :